1. Bookings can be made by telephone or securely online through any of our websites. The bookings department can also be contacted by email or post at the above addresses.
2. To book a specific time on a specific date we require the game fees to be paid as a deposit. This deposit prevents others from booking this sporting event on a specific time on a specific date and is therefore non-refundable at the point the deposit is paid and the booking is confirmed. This complies with Regulation 6 within the Distance Selling Regulations issued by the Office of Fair Trading.
3. Outstanding balances for packages eg. Birthday, Stag packages must be received no later than 4 working days prior to the game date. Other discounted paintball packages must be paid for no later than 3 working days prior to event date.
4. Once payments are received for upgraded or discounted paintball packages they are non refundable in accordance to the cancellation charges stated below. In the event that members of the group are a 'no-show' on the date booked paintball purchased for those player are non-refundable. However, their pre-purchased paintballs can be used by the remaining players in the group. Unused pre-purchased paintballs can not be removed from the paintball site under any circumstances.
site fees do not inlcude any paintballs, the £10.00 fee paid in advance is to cover all equipment and use of the venue and facilities: All food provided is free and subject to availability
The minimum age for paintball is 11 years old; however some venues operate a higher minimum age. When placing your booking you are advised of this age restriction. Please ensure that you comply with the minimum age restriction as players attending who do not meet the minimum requirement will be turned away from the site.
Once your booking is processed, your right to cancel without penalty ends as designated by The Office of Fair Trading as we have booked you into a sporting event at a specific date at a specific time. Therefore the terms of cancellation are as follows:
- Once a booking is processed - loss of deposit
- 31 days or more prior to the event - Full refund of monies paid less the deposit. Your deposit is the Game Fee, which you paid on booking
- 30 days or less prior to the event - No refund.
- Our accepted date of cancellation is the date that your written cancellation is acknowledged in writing by The Company. If catering or any other supply isincluded in the package, this may also be subject to cancellation charges. No verbal cancellations are accepted. Cancellations must be sent by either email or post; both addresses can be found on our website or on our receipts.
- Stated cancellation times include weekends and bank holidays
- Any reduction in numbers must also be confirmed by The Company in writing to be considered valid. Cancellation charges as above apply in the event of a reduction in numbers in all cases.
Under circumstances out of our control, including but not limited to; extreme weather or other natural damages to sites, unexpected group cancellations, or other events which may create unacceptable risk to health and safety or the inability to run an acceptable standard of game, we reserve the right to cancel your booking or offer an alternative date or site for your booking. Under such circumstances our liability is limited to a full refund of all monies paid. We do not accept liability for any additional or associated costs that may be incurred as a result of the cancellation or necessary change. Paintball is an all-weather sport and will normally proceed regardless of weather conditions. In adverse weather conditions you should assume your booking will proceed unless directly advised by us otherwise.A cancelled event will be advised directly either by phone or email 12 hours before any cancellation by us.
All our venues require participants to be ready to take part in the activity 30 minutes or at the very latest 15 minutes prior to a designated 'start-time' to enable a full safety briefing to take place. The time stated on your confirmation is this important 'arrival time' and not the 'start time'. All our venues will do their best to accommodate late arrivals but this cannot be guaranteed, especially during busy periods. It is unlikely that customers will be allowed to participate if they have missed the pre-session briefing and safety talk. Some of our venues will make an exception to this and provide individual safety talks and briefings, but this in entirely at the individual venue's discretion and cannot be guaranteed. The booking will normally be treated as a cancellation in the event of late arrival with the loss of all monies.
EXCLUSION FROM VENUE
The host venue has the right, at all times, to refuse participants access to the booked activity at any stage of the booking and remove them from their venue if in their opinion the participants are under the permitted age; are unfit to take part in the activity because of physical or mental impairment; be under the influence of alcohol or drugs; have arrived too late to take part in the pre-activity briefing; consider them to be a danger to themselves, other participants or members of staff; or are displaying aggressive and abusive behaviour (verbal or physical). If any of these occurrences apply, the booking will have been deemed to have been cancelled and full cancellation charges will apply.
Should any participant damage the property of the venue of verbally or physically injure a member of the staff or other participants, they will be dealt with by the venue management accordingly and may face prosecution by the venue. The Company will not become involved in such matters other than to supply the necessary authorities with contact details of the offending party / parties. Any communications relating to such matters should be conducted between the venue, the offending party / parties and the authorities.
Whilst all our activities are as safe as they can be, safety instructions must be followed at all times as well as any instructions from the instructors or marshals on the day. You are advised not to attempt to go beyond your capabilities or engage in risky or daring behaviour. All physical activities by definition involve an element of risk so it is a given that you undertake the activity with the full understanding of this and accept responsibility for your own safety and the risks involved in taking part. In the case of more than one person taking part under one booking it is a given that the person booking the group with us has relayed the details of the activities to the group and that the individuals in the group have acknowledged the possible risks involved and that they have agreed to take part on this basis. All our venues carry public liability insurance, however you are advised to ensure that your personal insurance cover is up to date and that you are covered for taking part in such activities.
Due to the nature of our activities, unforeseen circumstances can delay the start of an event. In all cases the venue will endeavor to minimise your inconvenience and will offer you a later start time or, in some cases, an alternative date. The action taken will be dependant on the circumstances surrounding the situation. As such incidences cannot be predicted your understanding is appreciated. Should you choose not to accept the alternative time offered to you and do not take part in the activity, either on the same date or the alternative date no other recompense will be offered from The Company. All communications as a result of such circumstances should be with the venue directly as it will be deemed that The Company have fulfilled their booking with you and that a new contract / agreement was entered into between you and the venue in question.
All bookings will be subject to these same conditions without exception. All customers will have deemed to have made themselves aware of these Terms & Conditions and will have accepted them as part of their booking with The Company. No verbal or other communication overrides these terms and conditions in any respect whatsoever.
The Company complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and is registered. Those principles require that data be:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with the data subject's rights
OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING & TRADING STANDARDS
The Company and all its associated companies comply with regulations and guidelines as laid down by the Office of Fair Trading and Trading Standards for the service we offer.
TRADEMARKS & BRAND NAMES
The Company and all its associated brands are well-known within the UK and have acquired both registered and unregistered rights in our trademarks, domain names and our logos. No one may use our names, trademarks, domain names or logos without our express written permission
All of the provisions, clauses and paragraphs in these Terms and Conditions should be read and construed independently of each other. If any provision, clause or paragraph in these Terms of Business is held to be invalid or unenforceable such provision, clause or paragraph will be struck out and the remaining provisions, clauses and paragraphs will remain in force.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Company will not be liable for any delay or failure to carry out any of its rights, duties and responsibilities under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by circumstances outside of the control of The Company, including, but not limited to acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
Failure by The Company to enforce any of its rights under these Terms of Business is not to be regarded as a waiver of those rights unless the waiver is confirmed in writing. If The Company decides to waive any of its rights under these Terms of Business, this will not inhibit The Company from enforcing those rights at any or all times in the future.